2019 Survey of Festival Attendees
We can’t thank you enough for your attendance at the 21st Annual Healdsburg Jazz Festival!
You can help in planning future festivals by completing this survey. Please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your Internet browser:
If you attended the Festival with friends, we encourage you to forward them this email message so they can take the survey too.
The deadline to complete the survey is July 15. Your feedback is helpful so we can:
- Learn more about which festival concerts you enjoyed so we can plan better.
- Gather required data for granting agencies that provided HJF with grants and other support.
- Quantify the demographics of the Festival audience and the impact that attendees made on the local economy.
In appreciation of your feedback we are giving away several prizes to survey respondents:
– One First Place prize of three jazz CDs by festival artists
– Three Second Place prizes of one CD by a 2019 festival artist
Remember, the final deadline to complete the survey is July 15. But…if you complete it by JUNE 30, you will automatically be entered into a drawing to win two tickets to see Trombone Shorty on July 11, at the Green Music Center, Weill Hall, Sonoma State University.
For more information about the concert, please click on this link.
But first, take the time to complete the survey now. This survey is important for gathering information for funders and to help in preparation for future festivals. It will take about 10 minutes. We appreciate your feedback. Just click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your Internet browser:
THANK YOU again for taking part in our survey, and for your support of the 2019 Healdsburg Jazz Festival.
P.S. Mark your calendars now for the 22nd annual Healdsburg Jazz Festival, taking place May 29 – June 7, 2020.