BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dennis Abbe, is a retired software developer who worked on early versions of Microsoft PowerPoint and Sun Microsystem’s News platform. email@example.com
- Rollie Atkinson, is a lifelong journalist and the owner/publisher of The Healdsburg Tribune and two other community weekly newspapers in Sonoma County. He has served on many community non-profit boards over his 30 years as a Sonoma County resident. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Felix, Founder and Artistic Director Jessica Felix has long dedicated herself to showcasing world-class jazz talent. She began producing jazz in Northern California in 1980 and has since founded the Eddie Moore Festival and co-founded the Oakland-based organization Jazz in Flight. Felix founded the Healdsburg Jazz Festival in 1999. email@example.com
- Linda Lebovics, Treasurer As an accounting professional with early special emphasis on television and film production and distribution, Linda has spent the last 10 years as controller of an educational non-profit with just under 100 employees and a $10 million budget. Linda and her husband, Jeff Kross, are passionate about jazz and have been supporters of HJF since 2000. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark McMullen, is a computer and small business consultant who has been doing business in Sonoma County for over 20 years. He previously served on a non-profit performing arts board and the Executive Committee of Healdsburg Performing Arts Theater. email@example.com
- Jack Raineault, Secretary, retired as Director-Beverage Alcohol Law after a 30year career with Diageo and previously served on the Board of CancerCare of Connecticut. He has been an active volunteer with the Festival since moving to Sonoma County in 2015, volunteers at Legal Aid of Sonoma County and has been a lover of jazz for over 40 years. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gayle Okumura Sullivan, Vice Chair, is the co-owner of Dry Creek Peach & Produce in Healdsburg. She directed marketing for a range of technology firms, including startups, and also worked with LINES Ballet. email@example.com
- Kathy Taylor, has a 20-year background in executive recruitment for Silicon Valley startups and serves on the board of directors for Upwardly Global in San Francisco. firstname.lastname@example.org
Gina Riner, Executive Director, A Bay Area native, Gina fell in love with jazz as a teenager listening to her parents’ Miles Davis albums. Her first job out of college was working as a fundraiser for the Muscular Dystrophy Association, where she quickly developed a passion for nonprofit work. Throughout her 35-year business, marketing and arts management career, Gina made time to volunteer and served on several nonprofit boards. After volunteering for Healdsburg Jazz for several years, she was hired as Executive Director in 2018. She is passionate about advancing the mission of Healdsburg Jazz, one program at a time. email@example.com
- Josep Miàs, Office Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL SERVICES & GENERAL COUNSEL
- The Law Offices of James F. DeMartini, Esq.
- Pamela Walton, CPA – Financial Consultant