BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Dennis Abbe, Treasurer, is a retired software developer who worked on early versions of Microsoft PowerPoint and Sun Microsystem’s News platform. Contact email@example.com, Healdsburg.
- Rollie Atkinson, is a lifelong journalist and the owner/publisher of The Healdsburg Tribune and two other community weekly newspapers in Sonoma County. He has served on many community non-profit boards over his 30 years as a Sonoma County resident. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Healdsburg.
- Jessica Felix, Founder and Artistic Director Jessica Felix has long dedicated herself to showcasing world-class jazz talent. She began producing jazz in Northern California in 1980 and has since founded the Eddie Moore Festival and co-founded the Oakland-based organization Jazz in Flight. Felix founded the Healdsburg Jazz Festival in 1999. Contact email@example.com (707) 433-4633, Healdsburg.
- Ed Flesch, Vice Chair, is a retired market research consultant. He has been an active volunteer with the Festival since 2001, serving as a Board member, and officer, since 2004. He also serves on the Healdsburg Senior Citizen Advisory Council, and on the board of the North Bay chapter of the Celiac Disease Foundation. Contact EdFlesch@comcast.net, Healdsburg.
- Paul Mahder, Chair, is the director of the Paul Mahder Gallery in Healdsburg, CA, the largest art gallery north of Los Angeles. Previously he directed the Blue Room Gallery for 5 years, a nonprofit featuring jazz performance and educational programs, and the Paul Mahder Gallery in San Francisco for 13 years. Currently he represents over 40 international and national artists. Paul Mahder is also a professional fine art photographer since 1994. firstname.lastname@example.org, Healdsburg.
- Mark McMullen, is a computer and small business consultant who has been doing business in Sonoma County for over 20 years. He previously served on a non-profit performing arts board and the Executive Committee of Healdsburg Performing Arts Theater. Contact: email@example.com.
- Jack Raineault, Secretary, retired as Director-Beverage Alcohol Law after a 30year career with Diageo and previously served on the Board of CancerCare of Connecticut. He has been an active volunteer with the Festival since moving to Sonoma County in 2015, volunteers at Legal Aid of Sonoma County and has been a lover of jazz for over 40 years. firstname.lastname@example.org, Sebastopol.
- Gayle Okumura Sullivan is the co-owner of Dry Creek Peach & Produce in Healdsburg. She directed marketing for a range of technology firms, including startups, and also worked with LINES Ballet.
- Kathy Taylor has a 20-year background in executive recruitment for Silicon Valley startups and serves on the board of directors for Upwardly Global in San Francisco.
Gina Riner, a lifelong Bay Area resident, is the executive director of Healdsburg Jazz. Her love of jazz began as a teenager when she discovered her parents’ Miles Davis record albums. She has a 30+ year professional background in business, marketing and arts management, and has served on several non-profit boards. She is passionate about advancing the mission and impact of Healdsburg Jazz. email@example.com, Healdsburg
LEGAL SERVICES & GENERAL COUNSEL
- The Law Offices of James F. DeMartini, Esq.
- Pamela Walton, CPA – Financial Consultant