Healdsburg Jazz Festival
JAZZ JAM BENEFIT CONCERT
Musicians come together to aid Sonoma County Fire Relief and Recovery
Date: November 12, 2017
Time: 4:00 to 9:30 p.m.
Where: Paul Mahder Gallery, 222 Healdsburg Ave., Healdsburg, CA 95448
Tickets: Minimum $30.00 per person donation (or more if feeling generous!)
Jazz Jam Benefit Concert is a fundraiser in support of those affected by the recent devastating fires in Sonoma County. 100% of funds raised will go to support the Corazon Healdsburg Fire Relief and Recovery Fund and the Community Foundation Resilience Fund.
Performing musicians include:
- Bennett Friedman Group with Randy Vincent and Robb Fisher
- Alan Hall Trio with Ken Cook, Jeff Denson and guest Paul Hanson
- “Brazilian Jazz Set” with Ami Molinelli, Carlos Henrique Pereira, Ruth Ahlers, Christian Foley-Beining, Jim Passarell and guest Lorca Hart
- Sarah Wilson Quintet with Rob Sudduth, John Schott, Dan Seamans and John Hanes
- Greg Hester Group with Gary Johnson, Ken Plourde, Michael MacKenzie and guest Shea Breaux Wells
- John Simon Trio with Rob Wright and guest Janie Roberts
- Blue 7 with John Mihalik, Preston Bailey, Dave Webster, Claus Brigmann, Ron Masi and guest Bob Johns
- Gypsy Trio with Ian Scherer and Steve Froberg
- and more…
Food by Campo Fina, wine by the glass and baked goods available
Enjoy an evening of community and camaraderie to raise funds to rebuild our community. Tickets may be purchased below. $30 per person is the minimum donation/ticket, but please consider donating more to help those impacted by the wildfires.
Schedule of Performers
4 pm Brazilian Jazz with Ami Molinelli, Carlos Henrique Pereira, Ruth Ahlers, Christian Foley-Beining, Jim Passarell, Lorca Hart
4:40 Gypsy Trio with Ian Scherer and Steve Froberg
5:20 John Simon Trio with Rob Wright, Alan Hall and Janie Roberts
6:00 Sarah Wilson Quintet with Rob Sudduth, John Schott, Dan Seamans, John Hanes
6:45 Blue 7 with John Mihalik
7:30 Greg Hester Group with Gary Johnson, Michael MacKenzie, Christian Foley, Ken Plourde and guest Shea Breaux Wells
8:15 Alan Hall Trio with Ken Cook, Jeff Denson and guest Paul Hanson
8:45 Bennett Friedman Quartet with Robb Fisher, Alan Hall and Randy Vincent
Click here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page. To order tickets by phone, please call 1-800-838-3006.
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading...
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page. To order tickets by phone, please call 1-800-838-3006
Community Partners: Healdsburg Center for the Arts and Campo Fina.
Donations Tax Deductible. Healdsburg Jazz Festival is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.