ATTENTION 2013 HEALDSBURG JAZZ FESTIVAL ATTENDEES:
IF YOU ATTENDED THIS YEAR’S FESTIVAL, we’d like to know what you thought of the experience by taking part in an important survey to help us in our efforts to make future Festivals even more entertaining and enjoyable.
It’s an easy-to-answer, confidential survey.
Please take a few minutes to complete it now.
Your input would be VERY HELPFUL to us as we:
- Attempt to learn about your experiences at the Festival in order to make future Festivals even more entertaining and enjoyable.
- Quantify, for prospective sponsors, the makeup of the Festival audience, and the impact Festival attendees have on the local economy; and
- Gather required data for the National Endowment for the Arts, the James Irvine Foundation and other granting organizations from which the Festival has received vital grants.
To help encourage survey participation, respondents are eligible to win some terrific prizes!
The deadline for completing the survey is July 31. However, if you complete the survey by July 15, you will automatically be entered in a raffle to win two tickets to the Official Blues Brothers Revue, on Nov. 9th at the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts. (Here’s a link to the Wells Fargo Center site.)
Additionally, all survey respondents* will be entered into a drawing for CD’s by this year’s Festival artists.
- One Grand Prize of FIVE Charlie Haden CDs
- Three Second Prizes of the winner’s choice of one CD from among several featuring Festival Artists.
*The survey is strictly confidential, however to be entered to win a prize you must enter a valid email address to receive notification. The email address is not otherwise identified with your responses.
It’s an easy to answer survey. Please take a few minutes to complete it now.
Thank you for your participation in our survey and for your support of the 2013 Healdsburg Jazz Festival.
Mark your calendars now for the 2014 Healdsburg Jazz Festival, which will be held May 30 through June 8. Hope to see you there!